This client operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. The company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976.
- This client has 12 lines of business available to service (plenty of opportunities for upskill certifications)
- If you are passionate about sales, travel, and/or timeshare ownership, this opportunity is a great choice!
What to Expect
- Assist members in placing their wait-list requests for a resort that is currently unavailable.
- Offer members alternative vacation options if their first choice is unavailable.
- Sell membership packages by advising members of the features and benefits of the Core, Gold, and Platinum levels as well as all Interval products.
- Solve member concerns for first call resolution, ultimately avoiding escalation.
All sales transactions are eligible for a service revenue incentive. All agents that service this client will get access to “Friends and Family” rates after 90 days of servicing.
|Job Category||Customer Service/Sales|
|Starting Pay||$9 - $12|