You’ll help homeowners, service technicians and business partners solve problems every day. And, because you’ll be taking great care of our customers, we strive to take great care of you.
What To Expect
- Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim or follow up on an existing claim.
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
- Process change of address requests.
- Accept and process requests for information materials.
- Research and resolving customer complaints. Performing callbacks as a customerresolution
- Responding to billing clarification as well as claim status questions and inquires
- Transfer calls to Cinch Customer Service when required.
- Facilitate three-way conferencing and schedulingbetween customers and service providers.
|Job Category||Customer Service|