The Customer Service Representative’s role is to provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer expectations. The position is directly responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving customer relationships while interacting with customers on a daily basis during sales and product inquiry transactions. The position is also directly responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales, individual call quality, and various related department goals.
What To Expect
- Inbound sales, customer service, and store support
- Assisting customers with product questions
- Placing new orders
- Handling existing orders: returns/ replacements
- Provide store specific support
- Contacting vendors for shipping information
- During the term of this SOW, Service Partners will service this program for at least 120 intervals per invoice period to be eligible for the MAX service revenue of $7.50 per interval ($15/hr). If intervals
serviced (during the invoice period) are less than 120, service revenue will be reduced to $6.25 per interval ($12.50/hr).
|Min Service Interval||60|