Are you unemployed due to the COVID-19 crisis? Looking for COVID Work From Home jobs?
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 10 million Americans petitioned for joblessness in March alone — a record number. While the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act has vowed to give out an extra $600 per week to the jobless until the end of July and a one-time installment of $1,200, numerous Americans are still battling.
Be that as it may, remote occupations during the COVID-19 pandemic have carried telecommute chances to the cutting edge of the representative boss relationship. In spite of the fact that the conditions are tragic, distant work openings have become a reasonable business choice for the jobless or underemployed, in any event, for the individuals who had never thought to do virtual work before. In case you’re scanning for work, here are a few organizations extending employment opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Companies Hiring During COVD-19
1. FedEx Ground
- Hiring details: Urgently hiring, holding virtual interviews
- Number of job postings: 3,300
- Where hiring: California, New York, Washington, Florida, Illinois and more
- Examples of open roles: Apple Genius – Technical Customer Service, Apple Technical Specialist, Apple Specialist – Retail Customer Services and Sales and more
10. Floor & Decor
12. Mapco Mart
- Hiring details: Urgently hiring
- Number of job postings: 425
- Where hiring: Florida, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Texas, Arizona and more
- Examples of open roles: Fulfillment Specialist, Warehouse Worker and more
COVID Work From Home Jobs
Are you looking for a new remote opportunity as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic? Do you want to work safely from home? Do you need to start working now?
Benefits of joining our virtual call center team:
- Create your own schedule
- Little to no experience needed
- No interview process
- Open door policy
- Incentives/bonuses available
- Support team available 24/7
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Computer running Windows 8 or higher (MACs allowed if running licensed Windows 8+ through Bootcamp_
- Must be able to pass a background check ($9.99)
- Open to working as an independent contractor